Robert Mantica, M.D.
- Port Jervis
Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine
Dr. Mantica specializes in treating fractures, total joints, knee and shoulder arthroscopy and minimally-invasive spine. Previously, he started an orthopedic division for a 140-doctor multi-specialty group at an upstate New York community hospital, as well as a hospital-based orthopedics in-patient and out-patient service in also in NY.
- Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Arthroscopy
- Specializing in treatment of fractures, total joints, knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Board Certified in minimally-invasive spine surgery
- Developed brand new orthopedic departments with in-patient and out-patient services for major hospitals
- Trusted experience and expert care