s COVID-19 VACCINE NOW AVAILABLE
***We are not yet giving the Covid vaccine for under 12 years old.***
LOCATION REMINDER: The vaccines will be given at 111 Maltese Drive, 1st Floor. Please do not go by the location in the actual appointment.
Vaccine Clinic Schedules: Covid Dose #1, Covid Dose #2, Covid Booster, Flu/Pneumo Clinic
111 Maltese Drive, 1st Floor
3pm to 5pm
(Covid Boosters; Moderna and Pfizer)
10am to 12:45pm
(Covid Booster; Dose #1 & #2; Moderna only)
10am to 12:45pm
(Covid Booster; Dose #1 & #2; Pfizer only)
*We only give 12 years and older at 111 Maltese, 50 years and older are eligible for 2nd booster, it needs to be 4 months apart from the first booster.
*Booster Eligibility for Pfizer/Moderna
May be given at least 6mo after the 2nd dose. Eligibility includes the following:
-65 years of age and older
-18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19
-18 through 64 years of age with frequent institutional or occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2
*Booster Eligibility for Janssen (Johnson and Johnson)
May be given at least 2mo after the initial dose to recipients 18 years of age and older.
-Recipients may receive a single booster dose of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
MIDDLETOWN MEDICAL HAS A LIMITED SUPPLY OF THE PFIZER VACCINE. THE PFIZER VACCINE IS AUTHORIZED FOR EMERGENCY USE IN PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 12 YEARS OF AGE.
PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE PFIZER VACCINE LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, EUA AMENDMENT, OR FACT SHEET FROM THE FDA:
Moderna and Pfizer Booster
We are now offering the Moderna and Pfizer Booster for certain immunocompromised patients.
Call our main line at (845) 342-4774 or use the CHAT feature to get more info.
You can also get more info from the FDA website regarding these booster shots.
The COVID-19 vaccine supply is currently limited and, therefore, subject to strict prioritization in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Department of Health directives.
AS OF APRIL 6, 2021 ALL NEW YORKERS AGE 16 OR OLDER ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE VACCINATED. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE NEW YORKERS AGE 16 AND OLDER ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE VACCINATED, AT THIS TIME ONLY THE PFIZER VACCINE IS AUTHORIZED FOR EMERGENCY USE IN PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 16. MIDDLETOWN MEDICAL DOES NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE PFIZER VACCINE, AND THEREFORE IS ONLY OFFERING VACCINE APPOINTMENTS FOR THOSE AGE 18 AND OLDER.
Schedule your appointment with Middletown Medical in 2 convenient ways:
Call our office directly at 845.342.4774
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST VACCINE
- Complete your NYS Vaccine Form and be sure to bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring (and wear!) a mask! You will be required to wear a mask during your vaccination.
- Bring your identification, proof of residency, and proof of eligibility.
- To help you feel your best – get a good night’s rest, drink plenty of fluids, and make sure you have something to eat prior to your appointment time.
- Bring your smartphone, if you have one.
- If possible, bring a friend or loved one with you.
- Prepare your schedule for the 15 minute observation period following the vaccine.
- Wear comfortable clothing that makes your arm easily accessible, such as a tee shirt.