MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. (January 30, 2014) — Middletown Medical, the Hudson Valley’s premier provider of healthcare services, is pleased to announce the expansion of its Occupational Medicine Program to better assist employers in the treatment and prevention of workplace injuries.
Middletown Medical is enhancing the services it has been providing for many years to assist businesses in keeping their employees healthy and productive. Their program focuses on constant communication with the employer to return the injured employee back to work safely and as quickly as possible. The end result is decreased employer expenses and increased employee productivity and morale.
“Our increased Occupational Medicine focus is to provide a dedicated, quality service that will assist employers with workplace health issues like no other provider in the region,” said Amanda Hansen, PA, Clinical Director. “We’re excited to expand these services, with the ultimate goal being decreased employer expenses and increased employee productivity and morale.”
Middletown Medical’s Occupational Medicine Program provides the following benefits to a company of any scope or size:
- Reduces workers’ compensation expenses.
- Increases employee productivity.
- Improves overall employee health and morale.
- Properly screens candidates based on the job description, from hourly employees to the executive level.
- Provides one-stop shopping for all of your employee health needs, either in our facility or on-site.
- Offers preventative care to avoid injuries and serious illness before they occur.
- Offers employee health and wellness programs.
Additionally, Middletown Medical’s program generates cost savings to a company by:
- An aggressive return-to-work program.
- Providing efficient appointment scheduling to reduce lost work time.
- Communicating progress and next steps to ensure a coordinated plan.
- Using health care resources strategically.
- Implementing proactive health and wellness programs.
Middletown Medical’s Occupational Medicine will now be available in an additional location — the new Chester Center, a 4,000 state of the art facility opening this February in Chester’s ShopRite Plaza.
For more information, call (845) 342-4774, or visit www.mmomp.com.
ABOUT MIDDLETOWN MEDICAL
Middletown Medical is a multi-specialty physicians’ group dedicated to providing patients with top quality, comprehensive care in a warm and caring environment. Opened in 1984, Middletown Medical now includes seven locations throughout Orange and Sullivan counties (Middletown, Ellenville, Liberty, Monticello, Port Jervis, Warwick and Wurtsboro), including Urgent Care Centers at the Middletown and Ellenville locations. An eighth location will open in Chester in February, and will include an Urgent Care Center. Open seven days a week with no appointment necessary, please visit www.MiddletownMedical.com for more information, or call (845) 342-4774.