ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THESE SYMPTOMS?
MIDDLETOWN MEDICAL’S HEADACHE CENTER CAN HELP!
Meet Dr. Napchan
Director, The Headache Center, Middletown Medical
Uri Napchan, M.D. is a board-certified neurologist who is also board-certified in pain medicine with a sub-specialty in headache medicine. An expert in migraine care, Dr. Napchan conducts evaluations to determine the most appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for each of his patients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should you use a headache clinic?
- To get a specific diagnosis or to confirm the diagnosis.
- Some will also want to know if there are potential causes or triggers to their headaches.
- For optimal headache management
- To reduce the burden and the effects of headaches
- To receive options for headache reduction
- To optimize treatment options
- To improve quality of life
- To improve work productivity and reduce absenteeism
- For headaches that are not being treated effectively
- For headaches that are frequent or not responding to treatment.
- For headaches that are interfering with one’s life or activities.
- If you feel that are you taking too many prescribed or over-the-counter medication
Who is the headache center for?
- Stiff neck
- Changes in mental status
- Weakness or numbness
- Difficulty speaking, difficulty for others to understand
- Changes in blood pressure or pulse
- New headaches over the age of 50 years old
What are the benefits and what will I learn?
- Identify “triggers” that may initiate the onset of a migraine headache
- Learn activities and behaviors that reduce their risk of experiencing a migraine
- Anticipate an episode in time for prevention
- Adopt coping methods for pain reduction when a migraine does occur
An expert in migraine care, Dr. Napchan conducts evaluations to determine the most appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for each individual. He is an advocate for neuropreventative health education — teaching physical, mental, and social activities that help the brain protect itself against neurological disorders. Dr. Napchan’s individualized treatment plans may incorporate medication to supplement this approach.
Request An Appointment
Make the first step towards relieving your headache and migraine pain and request to see Dr. Napchan.