MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. (March 28, 2014) — Middletown Medical, the Hudson Valley’s premier provider of healthcare services, unveiled its beautiful, new Chester Center Wednesday (March 26) amidst a beaming staff and a slew of local dignitaries, which included Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus.
In officially cutting the ribbon (graciously provided by the Orange County Chamber of Commerce), Dr. Rajan Gulati, Middletown Medical’s proud founder, said “we’re very excited to offer such a wonderful facility to so many people in this area, and promise the utmost in convenience and care.”
Neuhaus echoed that sentiment by thanking Middletown Medical for having confidence in building a Chester location, and “providing such a tremendous facility to those in need of a variety of healthcare services.”
In addition to the Orange County Chamber of Commerce, the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce and the Goshen Chamber of Commerce were also on hand to partake in the festivities.
Indeed, the Chester Center provides so much under one roof. The 4,000 square foot, state of the art facility is Middletown Medical’s eighth location – and most ambitious project to date – and largely considered to be the finest healthcare center of its kind in the region.
- Immediate Medical Care (Urgent Care) – Walk-in services for the treatment of non-emergency injuries and illnesses, available 7 days a week.
- Pediatric Express – Relocating from the Middletown Location, this is Urgent Care for children 18 and under (walk-in treatment for injuries and illnesses), with a member of the pediatric staff on site, and the only service of its kind in Orange County.
- Primary & Family Care – Appointments available with primary and family care physicians for maintaining good health.
- Ortho Express – Walk-in treatment of orthopedic issues, with an orthopedist available three nights a week.
- Specialty Medicine – Specialty physicians will be available on a rotating basis in cardiology, gastroenterology, gynecology and pain management.
- Occupational Medicine – A program which deals with the evaluation, treatment and prevention of work-related medical and safety issues.
- Physical Therapy
ABOUT MIDDLETOWN MEDICAL
Middletown Medical is a multi-specialty physicians’ group dedicated to providing patients with top quality, comprehensive care in a warm and caring environment. Opened in 1984, Middletown Medical now includes eight locations throughout Orange and Sullivan counties (Middletown, Chester, Ellenville, Liberty, Monticello, Port Jervis, Warwick and Wurtsboro), including Immediate Medical Care (Urgent Care walk-in services) at the Middletown, Chester and Ellenville locations. Open seven days a week with no appointment necessary, please visit www.MiddletownMedical.com for more information, or call (845) 342-4774.