MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. (August 4, 2015) — Middletown Medical, the Hudson Valley’s premier provider of healthcare
services, is conducting a “Backpack Fundraiser” this month to benefit those children in need throughout the local school districts.
Now through August 21st, patients and non-patients alike are asked to drop off school supplies of any kind, as well as new or gently used backpacks, at the following Middletown Medical locations: (click on the location for directions)
- Middletown (111 Maltese Drive)
- Chester (ShopRite Plaza)
- Monticello (Sullivan Internal Medicine Group. 518 Broadway)
- Liberty (Liberty Medical Group, 111 Sullivan Avenue, Ferndale)
- Port Jervis (River Valley Family Medical Services, 209 New Ball Street)
- Wurtsboro (Wurtsboro Medical Associates, 2930 State Route 209)
These supplies will then be dispersed to local school districts throughout the area.