MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. (September 16, 2014) — Middletown Medical, the Hudson Valley’s premier provider of healthcare services, is pleased to be a primary sponsor for the 3rd Annual “Girls World Expo” for the Tri-State Region, to be held Sunday, Oct. 12, from 12 noon to 4 p.m., at Sports, Fitness & Fun in Florida, N.Y. (1743 Route 17A).
This one-day event takes place in many regions around the country each year, and is for girls 11-18. The Tri-State Region (NY/NJ/PA) event in particular has been created by local teen girls for local teen girls, and its local Girls Advisory Board is made up of teen girls from the Tri-State region who have created a unique event to include:
- Dance performances
- Martial Arts Demonstration
- Henna designs and other arts
- Special speakers discussing topic such as bullying, body image, college and career options, cyber safety, health issues and more.
- Teen Boys Panel – what do they really think of you, anyway?
- Special Guest Appearances
- Live Runway Fashion Show
- And much more
“We’re extremely proud to be involved with such a worthwhile event,” said Lori Marl, Operations Director. “We encourage all teen girls in the area to attend and enjoy an afternoon of important information and fun activities.”
For more information, and to take advantage of a FREE ADMISSION coupon, visit www.girlsworldexpo.com/tri-state.
– 30 –