Dr. Stuart Tashman, Director of our Pediatric Express Center in Chester, recommends these foods for your children, as they aid in healthy brain development (in addition to being extremely nutritious):
1) AVOCADO (nutrient rich for small stomachs, too);
2) FISH & FISH OILS (also lessens the effects of attention deficits);
3) BLUEBERRIES (and packed with disease fighting antioxidants);
4) KIDNEY BEANS (may also benefit asthmatics);
5) BROCCOLI (also kills bad bacteria than can cause upset stomach);
6) KIWIFRUIT (and promotes healthy breathing).
(Published January 21, 2015)