IT’S HALLOWEEN WEEK! . . . And here’s some SAFETY TIPS from Kirsten Tandberg, a Certified Physician Assistant in our Middletown and Chester offices:
1) Plan costumes for your children that are bright and reflective;
2) Have a safety light or flash light to avoid falls and accidents, and to make children more visible;
3) Teach your children how to call 9-1-1 if they have an emergency or become lost while trick or treating;
4) Make sure your children has a good meal before trick or treating, so their candy intake will be limited;
5) Tell your children no candy until they get home and you can inspect it.
(Published October 27, 2014)