We’ve got one week remaining in 2014, and here’s some simple, effective and candid tips to prepare for the new year, compliments of our own Dr. Jennifer Reich (Internal Medicine):
1) REFLECT . . . What were my successes and failures in 2014? How can I improve upon these in 2015? What are new lessons to learn?
2) RENEW . . . What is my inspiration in 2015? What new adventures are ahead? How do I get there?
3) ENJOY . . . Enjoy every minute life has to offer! Make every minute count!
4) LAUGH . . . Laugh about what crazy things you did last year, and what wonderful fun things you will create for next year!
5) LOVE . . . Love with all your might. Love your friends, family, and life! Live it all to its fullest!
(Published December 26, 2014)