- Cook your quinoa according to the package instructions. One cup of quinoa plus 2 cups of liquid on the stove top for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While that is cooking, chop up your veggies and sauté them with cooking spray
- Hollow out the four slicing tomatoes using a steak knife and spoon, while your vegetables are sautéing.
- Once the quinoa has cooked (they should look like little fish eggs) and the veggies are tender, combine the two and add your black beans. Mix until evenly combined.
- Add Mexican spices to taste.
- Spoon quinoa mixture into hollowed out tomatoes.
- Served warm or chilled.